1. By booking a helper/staff through Broomees, the user/customer is entering into an agreement with the provider (Broomees) for a validity of 1/3/6/12 months (as per the package selected) from the date of start of service
2. Broomees will provide trained and professional helpers as per the industry standards. Broomees is not liable for any untoward incidents like theft, illegal activities, damages, etc
3. Broomees will levy an upfront charge (as per the package selected) for the following facilities: . Introduction with the helper/staff . COVID basic etiquette training . COVID equipment, COVID tests if applicable . Replacement charge for 1/3/6/12 months as per the package selected . Broomees’ background verification and police verification, if applicable . Transportation costs, operation costs . Any other costs as per standard terms and/or requests placed by the customer
4. Broomees will check for all symptoms for COVID-19. Broomees may conduct additional medical testing at the request of the client which shall be charged as per actuals
5. Broomees will provide a replacement guarantee during the period of this agreement. The period of replacement will be from 7-15 days. In case of failure, BROOMEES will compensate according to refund and replacement policy* (see below)
6. In case of replacement, the client cannot change the job description of the helper. If such a case happens, the price of the service will be revised accordingly. Charges paid to Broomees will not be lowered or reversed even if scope of work is reduced
7. The helpers will be vetted by Broomees through Aadhar verification and testimonials (if provided) by previous employers of the said helper
8. Broomees provides trusted and vetted professionals. However, if at any point of time there is a civil or a criminal offense done by the helper, Broomees will not be responsible for the damages incurred by the client or any third party.
10. The client cannot reduce the helper's salary for the same work agreement. If such a case happens, Broomees has the right to withdraw their services and stop the helper from executing the services
11. The client cannot ask the helper to execute services other than the ones helper has been booked for as per sheet in the next page or the description finalised in the group by the team and the client. If the helper is asked to do additional work, it is up to the helper to agree to such work, at a cost additional to the existing pay that the client shall be liable to pay
12. Introductions are strictly confidential. If Broomees introduces a candidate that the client then introduces to a third part, who hires the candidate on either full time or part time, the new client agrees to pay Broomees the placement charges and the former agreement with the original customer stands cancelled
13. The salary of the helper will be in INR per month with standard working hours per day, during the period of agreement. (hours and salary to be decided by client at the time of interview with helper)
14. The salary of the helper will have to be paid in full for the number of days worked. The decided salary cannot be reduced at any point of time due to any reason. A day would be counted as a working day even if the helper has worked for an hour on the specified day, even if it happens to be the day of termination of the helper’s services.
Refund and Replacement Policy
For a client to avail a replacement or refund, the client must hold 15 days’ salary of the helper, which will be routed through Broomees India when we raise an invoice and the client would be required to pay through the official payment channels of the company. Broomees India will not be responsible for any amount paid to the helper directly
1. Replacement will be given to the customers subject to the following issues faced by them, only in case the helper provided by Broomees: A. is not skilled for the job B. is unwilling to work C. has behavioural issues D. has medical conditions which cause an issue with the work or could be a concern for the client or their family members
2. During the period of agreement, 3 replacements will be provided at no additional charges. However, the transportation charges will be borne by the customer for all replacements
3. Refund will be provided ONLY if Broomees is not able to find a replacement for the client for the same salary, scope of work and work-hours as decided earlier, according to the following calculation:
A = Amount of refund
P = Amount paid by client to Broomees
m = No. of months helper has worked (counted from beginning of month)
M = No. of months included in package
x = miscellaneous expenses as listed below*
A = P - (P*m/M) - x
For example, if the user has taken the 6 months’ guarantee package for INR 16,350 and asks for a refund in the 2nd month itself because he/she finds our services dissatisfactory, then the refund is: A = INR 16,350 – (16,350*2/6) - x = INR 10,900 - x
The amount, if any, as the sum total of the salary of the helper not paid to him/her, the transportation charges in sending the helper, the COVID testing charges, PCC charges and any other charges borne by Broomees for the client.
5. The standard charges for the following costs will be levied while calculating the refund – A. Transportation charges per side – Rs. 500 or at actuals, whichever is higher B. Covid test, quarantine and operational charges – Rs. 800 or at actuals, whichever is higher C. Helper/Staff’s pending salary – As per the decided monthly salary/30 x no. of days Broomees will provide a detailed statement of all deductions made.
6. No replacement or refund would be provided if: A. The helper at any point of time during the period of service is mistreated or abused, either mentally or physically or is made to work for more than 10hrs a day against their will B. The customer decides to relocate out of Delhi-NCR and the helper is not willing to relocate, or if the client tries to relocate the helper to any other accommodation without informing Broomees C. The customer decides to hire a replacement from any sources other than Broomees D. The helper or Broomees is not logically at fault and it’s only the customer’s wish to cancel the agreement E. The helper wants to discontinue the work (for any reason) and leave the client’s premises, of which the client has been informed by Broomees, and the client is holding on to him/her against their will F. Broomees is providing available replacement options to the client but the client refuses to hire any or all of them
7. A cancelation fee of Rs. 500 will ALWAYS be deducted from the final amount of refund for the efforts put in by Broomees team for finding the right helper for the client, completing the helpers’ documentation and negotiating the salaries with them.
8. All solicitations are subjected to Delhi Jurisdiction only
9. The last right to terminate a contract without any compensation lies with Broomees